Friday, March 3, 2023

Irresistible Blooms Card

I created this card using some of the Irresistible Blooms suite of products. I didn't use the stamp set on this card, but did use the dies, designer series paper, and the Loose Frosted Dots. I love being able to die cut the flowers and leaves out of the DSP because it makes card making quick and easy.

I used one of the Split Card Texture dies to give this card a unique look. It is so much fun coming up with ways to use the beautiful stamps and dies that Stampin' Up creates. I hope you will make this card and let me know what you think. I have included a link to my YouTube tutorial as well as a link to an instruction sheet that you can download and print. Have a blessed day and have fun stamping.

All images 2022-2023 © Stampin’ Up! ®

Instruction Sheet 

                                                                            YouTube Video



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
Have a blessed day!

Taking a Break from Stamping

I just wanted to let everyone who follows me know why I have been taking a break from stamping and haven't done any YouTube videos for t...