Thursday, February 23, 2023

Flowers of Friendship Card

To create this card, I combined the Flowers of Friendship stamp set with the Regency Park DSP and the Country Gingham DSP. I also used a sentiment from the Graceful Tiles stamp set for the inside. I've used this fun fold before, but thought it would work nicely with this card as well. You can use this fun fold in so many ways with completely different results.

The Pale Papaya is one of the in colors that will be retiring at the end of April so I wanted to make some cards using this color. I'm pretty sure that the DSP I used will be retiring as well because Stampin' Up doesn't usually carry DSP over into the annual catalog. If there is a particular designer series paper that you are particularly fond of, get your order in before it is all sold out! Have fun stamping and have a blessed day!

 All images 2022-2023 © Stampin’ Up! ®

Instruction Sheet

        YouTube Video



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
Have a blessed day!

Taking a Break from Stamping

I just wanted to let everyone who follows me know why I have been taking a break from stamping and haven't done any YouTube videos for t...