Monday, November 2, 2020

Gorgeous Posies Thank You Card

I love making cards so I created this card for Kylie Bertucci's International Blog Highlights for November 2020. If you want me to do a video and post it on YouTube, please leave me a comment and I will record one for you. 

I made my own designer series paper with stamps and ink to create this card. I added a bit of ribbon, a sentiment, rhinestone basic jewels, and leaves from the Forever Gold Laser-cut Specialty Paper. 
 
Have a blessed day and have fun stamping. 

Following are the supplies and dimensions I used for this card:
  • 153289 Gorgeous Posies Stamp Set
  • 152575 Flowering Blooms Stamp Set
  • 151691 So Sentimental Stamp Set (Alternate for inside card)
  • 152323 Stitched Shapes Dies
  • 151770 Layering Circles Dies
  • 152493 Forever Gold Laser-cut Paper
  • 152479 Ornate Garden Ribbon Combo Pack
  • 144220 Rhinestone Basic Jewels
  • 133675 Blackberry Bliss CS - 8-1/2"x 5-1/2" scored at 4-1/4", 4-1/4"x 3"
  • 100730 Whisper White CS - 5-7/8"x 4-1/8", 4-7/8"x 3-5/8", 4"x 2-3/4", scrap for sentiment
  • 100702 Old Olive CS - scrap for sentiment backing
  • 147051 Melon Mambo Ink Pad
  • 147052 Flirty Flamingo Ink Pad
  • 147092 Blackberry Bliss Ink Pad
  • 147109 So Saffron Ink Pad
  • 147104 Pear Pizzaz Ink Pad
  • Adhesive of your choice

11 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous card, I love the colours you gave used to make your own patterned paper, lovely card layout as well, many thanks for sharing, good luck with the voting :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This DSP is gorgeous Elaine! Thanks for being part of my International Highlights this month! All the best with the voting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful blend of colours. Very clever making your own DSP.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your creativity the paper pattern was awesome
    I would love 💕 the tutorial you get my vote good luck!!
    flora.sandoval@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your creativity the paper pattern was awesome
    I would love 💕 the tutorial you get my vote good luck!!
    flora.sandoval@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your creativity the paper pattern was awesome
    I would love 💕 the tutorial you get my vote good luck!!
    flora.sandoval@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card wishing you all the best with the voting x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
Have a blessed day!

Taking a Break from Stamping

I just wanted to let everyone who follows me know why I have been taking a break from stamping and haven't done any YouTube videos for t...