Friday, February 17, 2023

Regency Birthday Card

 

Here's another idea for you using the Regency Park designer series paper. I've had the Blossoming Happiness dies since they first came out in the annual catalog and have never used the die that makes the edge of the card stock look like it came out of a notebook. I am loving the look of it on this card. I used several different die sets to create this card, but you can use whatever dies you have on hand. You will need the Blossoming Happiness dies if you want the edges to look like mine.

I really like the Regency Park DSP and am enjoying creating cards with it. You can find it on page 31 of the mini catalog along with the other products that coordinate with it. Sale-A-Bration is over February 28, 2023, so get your free products before they're all sold out! Have fun stamping and have a blessed day.


All images 2022-2023 © Stampin’ Up! ®

Instruction Sheet

YouTube Video



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
Have a blessed day!

Taking a Break from Stamping

I just wanted to let everyone who follows me know why I have been taking a break from stamping and haven't done any YouTube videos for t...