Friday, February 10, 2023

Regency Park Card

I thought it was time to play with the Regency Park Suite Collection so I created this card for you. I think it turned out beautiful and was so simple to make. I had a hard time choosing which of the beautiful papers to use for this particular card. I am going to experiment with some of the other papers using the card layout to see what kind of variations I can come up with.

I have included a link to my instruction sheet that you can download and print so you can make this card as well as a YouTube video that you can watch to see how I put the card together. Have a blessed day and have fun stamping.


All images 2022-2023 © Stampin’ Up! ®

Instruction Sheet

YouTube Video



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
Have a blessed day!

Taking a Break from Stamping

I just wanted to let everyone who follows me know why I have been taking a break from stamping and haven't done any YouTube videos for t...