Friday, February 3, 2023

Favored Flowers Card

 

Are you trying to think of ways to use this beautiful, free designer series paper? I didn't have any trouble using the sheets that had the Fresh Freesia and Blackberry Bliss flowers on them, but it took me a little while to come up with something for this sheet. The Petal Pink and Calypso Coral card stock brought out the beauty of the flowers on this card. I especially like the die that I used on the front for the sentiment. 

You could make this into a thank you card or sympathy card just by changing the sentiments. There is a stamp and die set in the mini catalog that pairs with this free paper. It is called Fragrant Flowers Bundle (162379) and is on page 21 of the mini catalog. The bundle price is $48.50. If you purchased this and the Evening Evergreen ribbon (155573) for $7.00, you would be able to get the DSP for free.

Have fun stamping and have a blessed day!

All images 2022-2023 © Stampin’ Up! ®

Instruction Sheet

YouTube Video



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
Have a blessed day!

Taking a Break from Stamping

I just wanted to let everyone who follows me know why I have been taking a break from stamping and haven't done any YouTube videos for t...