Thursday, January 26, 2023

Two-Tone Flora Birthday Card

 

I absolutely love the Two-Tone Flora stamp set. The flowers are easy to stamp and die cut. You can either use one ink pad and do the stamping off technique or use two different colors of ink. I found it was easier for me to stamp the darker color first and then line up the solid stamp on top. 

If you would like to order any of the products from me that are listed on the instruction sheet, just click on the "Shop Now" button on the right. If you would like to sign up as a demonstrator and take advantage of the promotion during Sale-a-bration, just click on the "Join Now" button. If you would like would like more information, click on the "Contact Me" button. I hope you have a blessed day and have fun stamping!

All images 2022-2023 © Stampin’ Up! ®

Instruction Sheet

YouTube Tutorial




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
Have a blessed day!

Taking a Break from Stamping

I just wanted to let everyone who follows me know why I have been taking a break from stamping and haven't done any YouTube videos for t...