Friday, March 10, 2023

Two-Tone Flora Thank You Card

 

I absolutely love the Fancy Flora Suite Collection. The DSP is so beautiful and makes lovely cards. Pairing it with the stamps and dies really sets it off. There are some really beautiful papers to choose from when you are making your cards.

Experiment with the different colors in the DSP and see what you can come up with. I've included a downloadable/printable instruction sheet for you if you would like to make this card. Watch my YouTube video so you can see exactly how I created it. Have a blessed day and have fun stamping.



All images 2022-2023 © Stampin’ Up! ®

Instruction Sheet

                                                                     YouTube Video Tutorial



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
Have a blessed day!

Taking a Break from Stamping

I just wanted to let everyone who follows me know why I have been taking a break from stamping and haven't done any YouTube videos for t...