Thursday, September 2, 2021

Paper Pumpkin Alternative #3 - August 2021

To create this alternative, I cut one of the card bases in half. I used my blending brushes on the back half of the card (I got this idea from Chelsea Christensen), stamped the butterflies and flowers with Versa Mark ink, and then heat embossed them with white embossing powder. I cut that piece in half and then cut the pink card front in half. The end result gave me two cards instead of just one. 

I also utilized the backs of the labels that were not in English. The sentiments fit perfectly on some of them. The Double Oval Punch worked great on the larger labels that were in the kit!

Have fun stamping and have a blessed day!

YouTube Video Link

Supplies List:

  • Pink card front cut down to 4"x 2-5/8"
  • White card back cut down to 4"x 2-5/8"
  • Thick Basic White Card base - 8-1/2"x 5-1/2" scored at 4-1/4"
  • Bumble Bee Ink Pad
  • Melon Mambo Ink Pad
  • Bermuda Bay Ink Pad
  • Blackberry Bliss Ink Pad
  • Versa Mark Ink Pad
  • Stamp Set from Kit
  • White Embossing Powder
  • Ribbon from kit (about 6" long)
  • Butterfly from kit
  • Labels from kit
  • Double Oval Punch
  • Sequins from kit
  • Multipurpose Liquid Glue
  • Glue dots from Kit
  • Dimensionals


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
Have a blessed day!

Taking a Break from Stamping

I just wanted to let everyone who follows me know why I have been taking a break from stamping and haven't done any YouTube videos for t...