Friday, September 3, 2021

Paper Pumpkin Alternative #4 August 2021

Here is my final Paper Pumpkin Alternative for August 2021 unless I come up with another one next week. I hope you have enjoyed the variety of cards that I made using this month's kit. 

I used an embossing folder and a die on this card just to make it a little more interesting. This kit has some beautiful colors and was so much fun to work with. Please let me know if you are enjoying creating with this kit. Have fun stamping and have a blessed day!

YouTube Video Link

Supplies List:

  • Basic White Card Base - 11"x 4-1/4" scored at 4-1/4" and 5-1/2"
  • Blackberry Bliss CS - 4"x 4"
  • Variegated CS element from the kit
  • Encircled in Beauty Dies
  • Banner from the kit cut in half
  • (3) Butterflies from the kit
  • Circle from the kit
  • Ornate Floral 3D Embossing Folder
  • Ribbon from the kit (about 6")
  • Sequins from the kit
  • White Crinkled Seam Binding
  • Dimensionals
  • Glue Dots from the kit
  • Blackberry Bliss Ink Pad
  • Melon Mambo Ink Pad
  • Multipurpose Liquid Glue
  • Stampin Write Markers (Bumblebee, Melon Mambo, Bermuda Bay)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
Have a blessed day!

Taking a Break from Stamping

I just wanted to let everyone who follows me know why I have been taking a break from stamping and haven't done any YouTube videos for t...