Wednesday, September 1, 2021

Paper Pumpkin Alternative #2 - August 2021

This alternative card was very simple and easy to make. You will need to cut apart your Brilliant Wings Dies in order to create this card. My husband cut mine apart using a pair of tin snips (he used to work in the sheet metal industry). I also cut apart my Butterfly Brilliance cling stamp set. I decided they were more useful to me as individual stamps and dies. 

I cut apart one of the envelopes in the kit and used it as the background color behind the butterflies. If you cut a thin strip off of each end of the envelope and then open it up, you can use it like designer series paper. You could also just use the blending brushes and color a piece of basic white card stock.

Follow the link below to see a tutorial showing how I created this card. Also, there is a list of supplies and sizes below of the products I used. Have a blessed day and have fun stamping!

YouTube Video Link
 

Supplies List:

  • Envelope from August 2021 Paper Pumpkin kit cut into the the following sizes:
    • 5-1/8"x 3-7/8"
    • 2"x 1-3/8"
  • Night of Navy CS - 8-1/2"x 5-1/2" scored at 4-1/4"
  • Basic White CS - Cut (2) 5-1/4"x 4"
  • Brilliant Wings Dies (They need to be cut apart)
  • Night of Navy Ink Pad
  • Sequins from the kit
  • Multipurpose Liquid Glue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
Have a blessed day!

Taking a Break from Stamping

I just wanted to let everyone who follows me know why I have been taking a break from stamping and haven't done any YouTube videos for t...