Saturday, August 28, 2021

August 2021 Paper Pumpkin Alternatives

August's paper pumpkin kit is absolutely beautiful! I am having fun creating alternative cards with it. I am incorporating other products that I have on hand, but you can use whatever you have  in your craft room to create similar cards. The possibilities are only limited by your creativity.

I have included a link to my YouTube video showing you how I put this card together. Listed below are all the products and sizes for this card so you can create your own. Have fun stamping and have a blessed day!

YouTube Video Link

Supply List:

  • August 2021 Paper Pumpkin Kit
  • Bermuda Bay Card Stock - 8-1/2"x 5-1/2" scored at 4-1/4"
  • Basic Black Card Stock - (2) 5-3/8"x 4-1/8"
  • Envelope included kit - (1) 5-1/4"x 4" , (1) 4"x 2-3/4"
  • 1/2 of Butterfly/Flower Die Cut included in kit
  • Sequins included in kit
  • Glue Dots included in kit
  • Black 3/8" Glittered Organdy Ribbon
  • Blackberry Bliss Ink Pad
  • Melon Mambo Ink Pad
  • Stampin' Write Markers
  • Multipurpose Liquid Glue





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
Have a blessed day!

Taking a Break from Stamping

I just wanted to let everyone who follows me know why I have been taking a break from stamping and haven't done any YouTube videos for t...