Friday, October 7, 2022

Tea Boutique Box of Cards

I'm making boxes to hold the Tea Boutique cards. The card stock for the box needs to be 11"x 8'1/4". On the 11" side of the card stock score on the following measurements: 4-1/2"; 5-1/4"; 9-3/4"; and 10-1/2". On the 8-1/4" side score on the following: 3/4"; 6-3/4"; and 7-1/2".

You will need (2) 5-3/4"x 4-1/4" pieces of DSP and (2) 5-3/4"x 1/2". The band across the front of the box is 4-1/4"x 1". The stamp set I used is called Fancy Phrases, but is retired.

Watch my YouTube video to see how to cut and glue the box together.

YouTube Video Link

I used the Tea Boutique DSP and the Tea Boutique cards and envelopes for this project. I will update this blog post with a link to the YouTube video showing how I made the cards as soon as I have recorded and posted it to YouTube. Have a blessed day and have fun stamping.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
Have a blessed day!

Taking a Break from Stamping

I just wanted to let everyone who follows me know why I have been taking a break from stamping and haven't done any YouTube videos for t...