Thursday, September 22, 2022

Hues of Happiness Card

I decided it was time to make another card using the Hues of Happiness designer series paper. I used the Blossoming Happiness Dies to cut out these flowers and leaves from the DSP and then arranged them in a bouquet on the front of my card. There are several colors of flowers to choose from so each card can have a different color combination of blossoms.

It has been a very busy September. I went camping on Labor Day weekend. My great granddaughter was born right after that and then my husband and I went to Washington to visit some of his family. Our intention was to stay the weekend, but we ended up being gone almost a week because we were having issues with our truck. We finally made it home. My husband's 45 year class reunion was the following Saturday and then I spent some time with the new baby. I've had a very busy first two weeks of this month.

Needless to say, I haven't had time to upload any videos until today. I hope you like this card and that you will leave me a comment. Have fun stamping and have a blessed day.

YouTube Video Link

Supplies you will need for this card:

  • 158824 Happiness Abounds Bundle
  • 158822 Hues of Happiness DSP
  • 155615 Fresh Freesia Ribbon
  • 144220 Rhinestone Basic Jewels
  • 156505 Timeworn Type 3D Embossing Folder
  • 153608 Banners Pick A Punch
  • 147099 Gorgeous Grape Stamp Pad
  • 155613 Fresh Freesia CS - 8-1/2"x 5-1/2" scored at 4-1/4"
  • 146987 Gorgeous Grape CS - 4"x 3/4" (sentiment strip)
  • 159276 Basic White CS:
    • 5-3/8"x 4-1/8" (front panel)
    • 4-7/8'x 3-5/8" (inside panel)
    • 4'x 5/8" (sentiment strip)
  • 110755 Multipurpose Liquid Glue
  • 104430 Stampin' Dimensionals
  • 103683 Mini Glue Dots
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
Have a blessed day!

Taking a Break from Stamping

I just wanted to let everyone who follows me know why I have been taking a break from stamping and haven't done any YouTube videos for t...