Tuesday, August 30, 2022

Paper Pumpkin Alternative-Aug 2022



I absolutely love this Paper Pumpkin kit. It requires very little stamping to make some beautiful cards straight out of the box. If you want to think outside the box, here is a card that I made using some of the supplies that are included in the kit as well as some additional materials.  I cut up the envelopes and the card bases so I could make more than just nine cards.

Below is a link to my YouTube video and a supply list. If you would like a .pdf copy of the supplies list, please email me and I will send it to you. Have fun stamping and have a blessed day!



Measurements and Supplies…

  • Soft Seafoam Cardstock: 8-1/2"x 5-1/2" scored at 4-1/4"
  • Blackberry Bliss Cardstock: 4-3/8"x 2-7/8"
  • Card Front: 4-1/4"x 2-3/4"
  • Mossy Meadow Card Base: 5-1/4"x 4"
  • Gold Foil Accent Piece
  • Back of Envelope: 4-5/8"x 3-3/8"
  • (3) Little Bees from kit
  • Blackberry Bliss Classic Stampin' Pad
  • Soft Suede Classic Stampin' Pad
  • Crushed Curry Stampin' Write Marker
  • Soft Suede Stampin' Write Marker
  • Go To Greetings Stamp Set
  • Very Best Occasions Stamp Set
  • Hand-Penned Petals Stamp Set
  • Stamp Set from kit
  • Stampin' Dimensionals
  • Wink of Stella
  • Multipurpose Liquid Glue
  • Mini Glue Dots from kit
  • Paper Trimmer
  • Bone Folder
  • Grid Paper



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
Have a blessed day!

Taking a Break from Stamping

I just wanted to let everyone who follows me know why I have been taking a break from stamping and haven't done any YouTube videos for t...