Wednesday, October 18, 2023

Tri-Fold Card

 All images 2023-2024 © Stampin’ Up! ®

I finally found some time to record another card video. Somehow time has been slipping by faster than a speeding bullet. 

While I was busy doing other things, Microsoft changed the program on my computer that I was using to edit my videos. I had to spend some time today trying to figure out the new program. I have also been trying to learn how to do live videos with my iPhone that aren't upside down, backwards, or sideways. This is taking me longer than I care to admit, but I will figure it out eventually.

I have been creating cards with the Delightful Floral designer series paper and am loving the results I have been coming up with. I've also been attending some classes to learn some new card layout ideas. I got this card layout from a card created by Connie Stewart. You can use any DSP with this card layout. 

Please download and print the Instruction Sheet and watch my YouTube video tutorial (see video link below) so you can learn how to make this card. When you subscribe to my channel, you will be notified every time I upload a new tutorial.

There is a link on the right that you can click on and download the 2023-2024 catalog. If you want to place an order, click on the "Shop Now" button and it will take you to my online store.

Thank you so much for watching, sharing, and subscribing to my channel. Have a blessed day and have fun stamping!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
Have a blessed day!

Taking a Break from Stamping

I just wanted to let everyone who follows me know why I have been taking a break from stamping and haven't done any YouTube videos for t...