Friday, October 27, 2023

Garden Meadow Gate Fold Card

All images 2023-2024 © Stampin’ Up! ®

I was able to pre order the Garden Meadow Suite this month. It is an online exclusive suite that will be available to customers in November 2023. I have created a few sample cards so that when you get your products, you will be able to start making cards right away. If you would like these products early, all you need to do is sign up as a demonstrator and you will be able to add them to your starter kit. If you have any questions about any of the products I used, please don't hesitate to ask. I will be happy to answer them.
Please download and print the Instruction Sheet and watch my YouTube video tutorial (see video link below) so you can learn how to make this card. When you subscribe to my channel, you will be notified every time I upload a new tutorial.

There is a link on the right that you can click on and download the 2023-2024 catalog. If you want to place an order, click on the "Shop Now" button and it will take you to my online store.

Thank you so much for watching, sharing, and subscribing to my channel. Have a blessed day and have fun stamping!





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
Have a blessed day!

Taking a Break from Stamping

I just wanted to let everyone who follows me know why I have been taking a break from stamping and haven't done any YouTube videos for t...