Thursday, August 3, 2023

Earthen Elegance Birthday Card

All images 2023-2024 © Stampin’ Up! ®

I cased this card from page 70 of the 2023-2024 annual catalog. I made a couple of changes, but it is essentially the same. I have never used a stamp and die set like this one before; therefore, I decided it would be a good idea to case one from the catalog. 

I will be working on some ideas I have to create more cards with this set using a variety of the stamps and dies. It seems to be very versatile as well as a good one to make some cards for men. 

You can download and print the Instruction Sheet and watch my YouTube video tutorial (see video link below) so you can learn how to make this card. When you subscribe to my channel, you will be notified every time I upload a new tutorial.

There is a link on the right that you can click on and download the 2023-2024 catalog. If you want to place an order, click on the "Shop Now" button and it will take you to my online store.  If you earned any $5 coupons in July, they can be spent in the month of August 2023 in my online store.  I will  send you a beautiful thank you card when you place any order of $35 or more with me.

Thank you so much for watching, sharing, and subscribing to my channel. Have a blessed day and have fun stamping.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
Have a blessed day!

Taking a Break from Stamping

I just wanted to let everyone who follows me know why I have been taking a break from stamping and haven't done any YouTube videos for t...