Thursday, July 27, 2023

Layered Cheerful Daisies Card

All images 2023-2024 © Stampin’ Up! ®

Thinking you might like to see how to layer the Cheerful Daisies dies, I created this card for you. When you put the three layers together, it gives the daisies dimension. I also layered the flower on the inside panel as well. 

This card was easy once you glued all the flower layers together. You can download and print the Instruction Sheet and watch my YouTube video tutorial (see video link below) so you can learn how to make this card. When you subscribe to my channel, you will be notified every time I upload a new tutorial.

There is a link on the right that you can click on and download the new catalog. If you want to place an order, click on the "Shop Now" button and it will take you to my online store. During the month of July 2023, for every $50 you spend in my online store, Stampin' Up will email you a $5 coupon to spend in the month of August 2023. I will also send you a beautiful thank you card.

Thank you so much for watching, sharing, and subscribing to my channel. Have a blessed day and have fun stamping.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
Have a blessed day!

Taking a Break from Stamping

I just wanted to let everyone who follows me know why I have been taking a break from stamping and haven't done any YouTube videos for t...