Wednesday, April 19, 2023

Double Window Fold Card

All images 2022-2023 © Stampin’ Up! ®

Thanks to my wonderful upline, Brandy Cox for this fun fold card. I used the Flowers & More designer series paper for this example, but you can use whatever DSP you have on hand and it will look just as beautiful. I had a lot of fun creating different cards using some of the retiring DSP that I have on hand. Get creative and see what you can come up with.

Click on this link to download the instruction sheet and you will find a list of the products and sizes I used along with some step by step details on how I put the card together. I would recommend that you watch my YouTube video as it is a little easier to understand that my instructions.

I hope you have a blessed day and have fun stamping!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
Have a blessed day!

Taking a Break from Stamping

I just wanted to let everyone who follows me know why I have been taking a break from stamping and haven't done any YouTube videos for t...