Thursday, January 12, 2023

Dainty Flowers Card Tutorial

 

I am having so much fun creating cards using this free Designer Series paper. It is on page six of the January - February 2023 Sale-a-bration catalog. You can earn the Dainty Flowers DSP by purchasing only $50 worth of products (before shipping and tax). 

If you don't already have a demonstrator and would like to purchase products, just click on the "Shop Now" button and you can order directly from me. You can view and download the catalogs by clicking on the images to the right of this post.  

Have fun stamping and have a blessed day!

All images 2022-2023© Stampin’ Up!®


Click on the link below to get a copy of my instruction sheet.

Click on the picture to watch my tutorial.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
Have a blessed day!

Taking a Break from Stamping

I just wanted to let everyone who follows me know why I have been taking a break from stamping and haven't done any YouTube videos for t...