Tuesday, October 5, 2021

Snowflake Friendship Card

I thought this stamp set had a really nice friendship sentiment so I decided to make this card into a winter theme. I did use a retired die set for part of the snowflakes, but it isn't really necessary. You could use the larger snowflakes that come with the So Many Snowflake Dies or use white embossing powder on some of the snowflakes in the Snowflake Wishes stamp set.

We don't usually get much snow here in Deadwood, Oregon, but we have had some beautiful snowfalls in the past. So I'm sending you "Snowflake Wishes" and hope that this season "Sparkles" for you.

YouTube Video Link

Supplies List:

  • 158267 Snowflake Wishes Stamp Set
  • 153560 So Many Snowflakes Dies
  • 156340 Wonderful Snowflakes
  • 147110 Night of Navy Ink Pad
  • 100867 Night of Navy CS - 5-3/8"x 4-1/8"
  • 159229 Thick Basic White CS - 8-1/2"x 5-1/2" scored at 4-1/4"
  • 110755 Multipurpose Liquid Glue
  • 103683 Mini Glue Dots
  • 149692 Snowfall Thinlits Dies (retired)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
Have a blessed day!

Taking a Break from Stamping

I just wanted to let everyone who follows me know why I have been taking a break from stamping and haven't done any YouTube videos for t...