Friday, June 25, 2021

Paper Pumpkin Alternative #1 June 2021

I finally had time to create some paper pumpkin alternatives for the June 2021 kit. I am hoping to have time to create a few more next week. If I like the way they turn out, I will do another YouTube video showing you how I created them and then post the sizes and dimensions here on my blog.

I used some products that weren't included in the kit, so I will list them all here for you. I will also include the dimensions and product item numbers for you.

Have a blessed day and have fun stamping!

YouTube Video Link

Following is a list of Products and Sizes I used for the card in my video:

  • 155456 Artistically Inked Bundle
  • 132622 Gold Foil Sheet (4"x 4")
  • 152334 Adhesive Sheet
  • 152156 Gold Shimmer Ribbon
  • 146282 Gold Metallic Pearls
  • 153116 Bumblebee Ink Pad
  • 155611 Fresh Freesia Ink Pad
  • 159229 Thick Basic White CS (11"x 5-1/2" scored @ 4-1/4")
  • 110755 Multipurpose Liquid Glue
  • Glue Dots & Stampin' Dimensionals from kit
  • One Label from the kit
  • Fresh Freesia card base from kit cut in half
  • Solid Side of card base cut into 4"x 4" & 4"x 1/1/8"
  • Multi colored side of card base cut into 3-7/8"x 3-7/8" & 3-7/8"x 1")
You can use these same dimensions to make cards using other designer series paper and stamp sets. I hope you enjoy making this card and have a wonderful and blessed day!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
Have a blessed day!

Taking a Break from Stamping

I just wanted to let everyone who follows me know why I have been taking a break from stamping and haven't done any YouTube videos for t...