Friday, June 25, 2021

My Great Grandchildren


 As promised, here is a picture of my great granddaughter, Abigail, and my great grandson, Benjamin. Abby is gaining weight now and doing much better. She is still on oxygen and is taking medication for her heart and her liver. 

Her big brother loves her so much and really missed her when she was in the hospital for two weeks. I am so glad they are moving back to Oregon next month. Colorado is too far away to go visit them whenever I want to. 

My granddaughter. Lizzie, is such a wonderful mother. Her husband, Tyler, was able to take care of Benjamin when Lizzie and Abby were at the hospital. Such a wonderful little family that God has blessed us with!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
Have a blessed day!

Taking a Break from Stamping

I just wanted to let everyone who follows me know why I have been taking a break from stamping and haven't done any YouTube videos for t...