Monday, June 14, 2021

Days To Remember Calendar

Wow! I am so sorry it has been so long since my last blog post and video tutorial. I have been busy working with my sister at the Ford Dealership in Florence, Oregon since her office helper quit. Fortunately, I worked with her last summer learning the job and then training the person that recently quit. Now I am training the new lady and then go back to being retired and making craft projects.

My mind has also been preoccupied with concern for my great granddaughter who was born in March of this year. She was in the hospital for a month and just got out last week. She is on the road to recovery and is doing great. She is still on oxygen and is on a couple of different medications, but is improving every day. I praise God every for her continued improvement.

Back to this little project. I wanted to show you how to use the Days To Remember stamp set, so I created this calendar to demonstrate it. I think I told you that you would have to pay $18 for the Pattern Party DSP, but you can get it for free with $180 in party sales by using your 10% in Stampin' Rewards that you will earn. It is beautiful paper and there are 48 sheets of 12x12 paper in the packet.

Click on the following link to view my tutorial: YouTube Video Link

Following is the list of supplies you will need:

  • 155026 Days To Remember stamp set
  • 146676 Make a Difference stamp set (retired)
  • 151690 Stitched So Sweetly Dies
  • 152886 Tasteful Labels Dies
  • 147050 Poppy Parade Ink Pad
  • 132708 Memento Black Ink Pad
  • 155426 Pattern Party DSP
    • Cut (12) 4"x 4" pieces
  • 159276 Basic White CS
    • 8-1/2"x 11" cut into 8-1/2"x 3-1/4" strips
    • 5"x 4-1/4" 
    • scraps for circles if you are going to use them
  • (1) 12"x 12" cardboard from the DSP Package
    • Cut into (3) 4"x 12" strips, save one 4"x 12" edge strip for the stand
    • Score the 12" strip at 1-1/4"m 5-1/4", 6", 6-3/4", and 10-3/4"
    • Cut the other two strips into (6) 4"x 4" squares
  • 3/4" Book Rings
  • 3/16" Hole Punch
  • 3/4" Circle Punch if desired
  • 110755 Multipurpose Liquid Glue
  • 149699 Stampin' Seal 
  • 133773 Sponge Daubers
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
Have a blessed day!

Taking a Break from Stamping

I just wanted to let everyone who follows me know why I have been taking a break from stamping and haven't done any YouTube videos for t...