Wednesday, August 19, 2020

Gorgeous Posies Card Kit

When I saw the Gorgeous Posies Card Kit in the annual catalog, I knew I had to have it. What a beautiful set of cards! If you haven't seen it yet, watch my YouTube video and you will agree with me. The cards in the kit are simple to make and would make a wonderful gift with the lovely box that comes with them, or you can send the cards to the special people in your life. Only a few extra supplies are needed. The Gorgeous Posies stamp set is additional. If you already have sentiments that will work, then you don't need to purchase the stamp set unless you really must have it.  Have a blessed day!

YouTube Video Link

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
Have a blessed day!

Taking a Break from Stamping

I just wanted to let everyone who follows me know why I have been taking a break from stamping and haven't done any YouTube videos for t...