Friday, May 12, 2023

Fancy Fold Birthday Card

 

All images 2023-2024 © Stampin’ Up! ®

I am having so much fun creating cards with the Countryside Inn designer series paper. The colors are beautiful and they coordinate perfectly with the cards stock I used.

I learned this fancy fold from Ruth Magness from Artful Stampin' Space. I changed the sizes and score lines so that when the card is folded it will fit into an A2 envelope. 

There is a link on the right that you can click on and download the new catalog. If you want to place an order, click on the "Shop Now" button and it will take you to my online store. If you would like a catalog, click on the "Shop Now" button, order $50 from me, and I will send you a catalog, a set of catalog tabs, and a beautiful thank you card.

You can download and print my Instruction Sheet and watch my YouTube video tutorial so you can make this card. When you subscribe to my channel, you will be notified every time I upload a new tutorial. Thank you so much for watching, sharing, and subscribing to my channel. Have a blessed day and have fun stamping.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
Have a blessed day!

Taking a Break from Stamping

I just wanted to let everyone who follows me know why I have been taking a break from stamping and haven't done any YouTube videos for t...