Friday, March 24, 2023

Floating Planes Pop-Up Mother's Day Card

All images 2022-2023 © Stampin’ Up! ®

I just learned how to make this floating planes pop-up card and thought I would share it with you. I am using the Flowers & More host designer series paper, because I thought it made a beautiful Mother's Day card. I still have to figure out how I'm going to sign the inside of the card, but I'm sure it won't be too difficult.

I got the idea from artfulstampin with ruth who directed me to The Pop-Up Channel. I learned this Pop-Up along with a host of others. Here is the link to the Floating Planes Tutorial that I used to learn how to make it.

I'm having so much fun learning how to make Pop-Ups and will share more with you on some future videos. Here is the Instruction Sheet link for this card.

I used one of the sentiments from the March 2023 Paper Pumpkin kit for the front sentiment, but you can use whatever sentiments you have on hand that will fit on the tag. The sentiment in the Daffodil Daydream stamp set fits perfectly on the tag I used for the inside.

I' have included a link to the instruction sheet that has all the supplies and dimensions for this project as well as a link to the video tutorial. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me. Thank you for watching my videos and subscribing to my channel. Have a blessed day and have fun stamping.


YouTube Video Tutorial



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
Have a blessed day!

Taking a Break from Stamping

I just wanted to let everyone who follows me know why I have been taking a break from stamping and haven't done any YouTube videos for t...