Thursday, August 4, 2022

Wonderful World Bouquet Cards

I created these cards using the Wonderful World DSP. There are two 12x12 sheets of large flowers. I fussy cut them out and then arranged them in these beautiful bouquets.

I'm thinking about recording a video demonstrating how I created them. I don't normally charge for my videos, but am considering offering it to my subscribers for $15. If you order $50 from me during the month of August, I will send a link to the video to you for free. 

Please leave me a comment and let me know if this is something you would be interested in. I have one sheet of the large flowers left that I can use in my video.

I will also include a list of the supplies I used to create these cards. Have a blessed day and thank you for subscribing to my YouTube channel and Blog.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
Have a blessed day!

Taking a Break from Stamping

I just wanted to let everyone who follows me know why I have been taking a break from stamping and haven't done any YouTube videos for t...