Wednesday, January 5, 2022

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year everyone! I'm so sorry that I haven't posted anything for a while. I was super busy with the holidays and then we had no power for several days. To top it off, I fell last week and banged up my knee pretty bad. I have been icing it with bags of snow in an effort to get the swelling down. It is several lovely shades of purple, blue, and green and still swollen. I will try to get some videos posted soon, but it is hard for me to sit at my crafting table for very long. I like to keep my leg elevated whenever possible and I just don't have room at my table. Thank you so much for your understanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
Have a blessed day!

Taking a Break from Stamping

I just wanted to let everyone who follows me know why I have been taking a break from stamping and haven't done any YouTube videos for t...