Tuesday, September 21, 2021

Blossoms In Bloom Get Well Card

I created this card using the free Bedazzling DSP. Unfortunately this is no longer available. The free Sale-A-Bration items are always "While Supplies Last" even though, as of the posting of this video, this Sale-A-Bration period hasn't ended yet. We are always sad when this happens, but sometimes the items are so popular that they disappear quickly.

I said in my video that I used Polished Pink Ink refill in the spritzer, but it was actually Flirty Flamingo Ink refill. Sorry for the confusion. 

I am doing a drawing for all the elements for this card. All you have to do is watch my YouTube video, subscribe to my channel, like my video, leave me a comment, and then share my video. You will need to let me know in your comment that you shared my video. I will be using comment picker so it is important that you leave me a comment. I will announce the winner during my next YouTube video.

Stampin' Up doesn't allow us to stamp anything on the card kits we send out, so you will need to purchase the stamp sets if you don't already have them. Have a blessed day and have fun stamping.

"Blossoms In Bloom Get Well Card"  YouTube Video Link

Supplies and Dimensions:

  • 159526 Blossoms in Bloom Bundle
  • 155536 Inspired Thoughts Stamp Set
  • 147108 Petal Pink Ink Pad
  • 147104 Pear Pizzaz Ink Pad
  • 141402 Flirty Flamingo Ink Refill
  • 151193 Champagne Rhinestones
  • 194411 Petal Pink Ribbon
  • 126185 Stampin' Spritzers
  • 103683 Mini Glue Dots
  • 104430 Stampin' Dimensionals
  • 110755 Multi Purpose Liquid Glue
  • 127853 Silicone Craft Sheet
  • 156629 Be Dazzling DSP (Sold Out) 5-1/2"x 4-1/4"
  • 159229 Thick Basic White CS - 8-1/2"x 5-1/2" scored at 4-1/4"
  • 159276 Basic White CS
    • 5-3/8"x 4-1/8" for front panel
    • 5-1/2"x 4-1/4" for die cut
    • 4-1/8"x 1 inch for sentiment
  • Sponge for liquid glue application
  • 70%  Alcohol
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
Have a blessed day!

Taking a Break from Stamping

I just wanted to let everyone who follows me know why I have been taking a break from stamping and haven't done any YouTube videos for t...