Wednesday, September 2, 2020

Flowers For Every Season Card


Here are some pictures of the cards I made with the Flowers For Every Season DSP as well as a link to my YouTube channel showing you how I created them. Have a blessed day and have fun stamping!

YouTube Video Link Card 1

YouTube Video Link Cards 2 & 3

4 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning cards Elaine! Thanks for being part of my International Highlights this month! All the best with the voting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow such pretty cards Elaine I do love the for every season dsp thanks for sharing your pretty cards x Natalie Arnold

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! I am happy that you like them and that you left me such a nice compliment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just caught your video, these cards are beautiful. can't wait to try and make them. thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
Have a blessed day!

I saw this card on FaceBook and thought I would create one of my own and provide you with the instructions so you can create it as well. I...